Healthcare - Transcription Services
The Comprehensive Solution
Our Transcription Services blends services and technologies — in the way your organisation needs them — to deliver cost-effective, customer-focused clinical documentation resources and support.
With our technology-enabled workflows, quality-driven processes, global resources and customer satisfaction focus, you are able to create accurate clinical documentation and promote better patient care, while significantly improving productivity and turnaround times (TAT).
Our partner M*Modal is a trusted, single source for all your transcription needs — whether you need complete outsourcing, partial outsourcing or supplemental services. M*Modal is the worlds’ largest Outsourced Transcription provider having processed almost 5 billion lines in 2012 using their technologies and people across 3 continents, including Australia.
With M*Modal’s services and technology platform, you can:
Integrate our Speech Understanding™ technology, documentation analyses and quality improvement features with Clinician and medical transcriptionist (MT) editing tools for faster creation of higher quality clinical documents
Significantly improve Clinician adoption of front-end speech recognition as voice profiles are pre-trained by MT edits with back-end speech recognition and transcription workflow
Directly monitor and manage transcription workloads, so you can optimize clinical documentation workflow efficiencies
Eliminate the need for extensive onsite IT support and maintenance
Effectively share patient information, support HIPAA compliance and achieve downstream revenue cycle improvements to ensure appropriate reimbursement
at Lower Costs
M*Modal provides services and technology that can move healthcare organisations to a single vendor and platform at a lower cost.
Our high-performance transcription services include expert personnel, dedicated account teams and service-level guarantees — helping you raise the bar on documentation quality and TAT. With our integrated workflow process and technology platform, you can produce more, higher-quality documents while saving time and money.
Our services capabilities include:
High-quality labour for complete or partial outsourcing
Transcription Services Delivery, quality assurance and performance monitoring programs that leverage best practices while managing costs
Consistent delivery of reports 50% faster than industry TAT standards, on average
Stringent compliance with rigorous privacy and security policies in
Clinical Documentation Expertise
Improves Document Quality
We know clinical documentation — it has been the foundation of our business for more than 35 years. Our broad clinical documentation portfolio includes cloud-based analytics and workflow-based systems that leverage innovative transcription, coding and speech technologies.
For example, our integrated document management and workflow solution (M*Modal Fluency for Transcription™) helps our transcriptionists and medical editors produce more accurate reports, and empowers Quality Assurance managers and HIM personnel to monitor and improve quality and transcription workflows across the enterprise.
In short, with our customer-centric services and world-class technology, we have become a trusted resource and recognized leader in the industry with:
3,850+ customers worldwide ranging from small practices to entire Area Health Networks
Exceptional services delivery that results in documentation accuracy (99.5 on average) far exceeding AHIMA recommended guidelines (98 average accuracy), so you can be confident your organization is running smoothly
More than 10,000 experienced medical transcriptionists and editors both here and worldwide
Integrated quality assurance tools to make sure transcribed documents are returned quickly, while maintaining document quality
End-to-end transparent reporting and benchmarking tools as well as techniques for continuous process improvement in TAT, documentation integrity and overall performance across the enterprise
Pioneering technology that enables the Clinician narrative to be automatically and accurately captured and converted to electronic text for clinical documentation, promoting consistent quality throughout the enterprise
Over 200,000 clinician speech profiles, globally
It’s All Covered: End-to-End Services
We provide tailored services for hospitals, clinician practices, clinics, pathology labs and imaging centres.
Our broad portfolio covers the documentation process from narration to billing, promoting streamlined workflows, service excellence, higher productivity and better quality of care. We also implement our cloud-based transcription technology platform, enhanced with ASR, which requires minimal involvement by your IT staff.
Choose from the mix of transcription services and products that can optimise and improve your organisations performance, control costs and promote better patient care.
- Choice of transcription workflows: back-end ASR or front-end Speech Understanding with editing (or combination of both).
- Industry-standards exceeding documentation accuracy (99.5 on average) and TAT (over 95% of reports delivered within contracted TAT guarantees).
- One-source, scalable transcription solution: full to partial outsourcing and supplemental services for overflow workload.
- Expert labour resources to meet cost and TAT imperatives.
- Integrated quality assurance, reporting and data analytics tools.
- Stringent compliance with NPP, HPP based on HIPAA privacy and security policies.
- Flexibility in device and dictation capture modalities to suit individual clinician workflows.
- Reduces costs, delivers higher documentation quality and improves TAT.
- Improves EHR adoption, while enhancing clinician satisfaction and productivity.
- Enables technology integration with minimal investment and maximum performance improvement.
- Increases efficiencies, optimises throughput and enhances quality of care.
- Delivers scalable solutions in virtual environments that can adapt to growing organisational needs.
- Eliminates the need for extensive onsite IT support and maintenance.
- Promotes sharing of patient information, supports NPP, HPP based on HIPAA compliance and improved downstream processes.